In accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act, H-Jump school program hosted by Hyundai Motor Group and operated by JUMP establishes and discloses the following personal information processing policy in order to protect personal information of the data subject and to promptly deal with complaints related thereto.
1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information.
H-Jump school uses collected personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for purposes other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
① User Management:
Subscribe to the newsletter and inquire, check the name and email address according to the use of the service, handle complaints such as complaint handling, and deliver notices
② Usage for marketing and promotion:
Promotional information, such as recruitment of university volunteers and community centers, grasp access frequency, and statistics on member’s service use
H-Jump School does not provide online registered user information to third parties for purposes other than service purposes. In addition, the user has the right not to provide personal information to the JUMP, but in such cases, there may be restrictions on the provision of H-Jump School’s services, such as subscribing to a newsletter or inquiring.
2. Personal information to be collected and collection methods
1) H-Jump School collects personal information for service users in the following ways for the purpose of smooth service provision and communication.
|Division by channel||Collected information|
|subscribing to a newsletter||Email address, name|
|inquiry (Q&A)||Name, contact, Email address, Inquiry contents|
2) Information such as IP address, cookies, date and time of visit, and service usage records can be automatically generated and collected during the use of web services.
3. Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is immediately removed.
However, if there is a need to retain a certain period of time for reasons such as checking obligation between the two parties as follows, the period is retained for a certain period of time, and the record of the user’s complaints or disputes is held in accordance with the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. And keep it for 3 years.
4. Procedure and method of removing personal information
The procedure and method for removing personal information are as follows.
① Procedure for removal
- The information entered by the user for the use of the service is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved, and stored for a certain period of time (refer to the period of possession and use) according to relevant laws and regulations and then removed.
- Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than its own purpose, unless otherwise required by law.
② Method of removal
- Personal information printed on paper : shredded by incinerator or removed by incineration
- Personal information stored in a form of electronic files : deleted using technical methods that cannot reproduce the records.
5. Consignment of handling personal information
When entrusting the user’s personal information for smooth business processing and service stabilization, be sure to notify the contents of the business that entrusts personal information processing with the person who is entrusted with personal information processing (hereinafter referred to as the ‘trustee’) in advance. -Jump School is in charge of management and supervision of external companies.
The contents of H-Jump School’s personal information processing trustee and their duties are as follows.
■ Subscribe to our newsletter – stibee.com
- Personal information provided : E-mail member information (e-mail address, name)
- E-mail member information (e-mail address, name) : mass emails to email members
- Retention and use period of personal information : Until the rejection
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, H-Jump School does not provide personal information of service users to third parties. However, the following cases are exceptions.
① When the service user agrees in advance at the request of H-Jump School
② In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or when there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for investigation purposes
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection of personal information
H-Jump School will process personal information that is canceled or deleted at the request of the service user or legal representative as specified in “Retention and Use Period of Personal Information (collected by H-Jump School)”, and for other purposes. It is processed so that it cannot be viewed or used.
① H-Jump School will process personal information that is canceled or deleted at the request of the service user or legal representative as specified in “Retention and Use Period of Personal Information (collected by H-Jump School)”, and for other purposes. It is processed so that it cannot be viewed or used.
② Purpose of using cookies, etc.
- Analyze service users’ access frequency or visit time, grasp tastes and interests, track traces, grasp the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits
③ Service users have the option to save cookies. Therefore, the user may allow all cookies by setting an option in the web browser, check each time a cookie is stored, or refuse to save all cookies.
8. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
1) User and legal representatives of children under the age of 14 can view and correct the above information at any time through the inquiry function provided on the website, and withdraw the above consent for collection and use.
2) if you contact the person in charge of personal information protection by writing, telephone or email, we will take action without delay.
3) Personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of a user or a legal representative is processed by “4. Retention and use period of personal information”, and it is processed that it cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
9. Right to refuse consent and disadvantages when rejecting consent
As an information subject, you may not agree to the collection and use of personal information.
If you refuse to consent, the use of services such as subscribing to the newsletter and contacting us will be limited.
10. Contact information of the person in charge of personal information protection and the person in charge
1) H-Jump School attaches great importance to the personal information of service users and does its best to prevent personal information from being damaged, infringed or leaked. In addition, if the user wants to contact the person in charge of personal information protection of H-Jump School, the designated person and person in charge are designated as follows. The contact information is:
- Personal Information Protection Office : H-Jump School
- Person in charge of personal information protection : Manager Jung Soo Yang
- Phone number / Email : 070-4241-0501 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Users can report all personal information related complaints arising from using the service to the following organizations and departments.
- ① Personal Information Infringement Report Center (www.1336.or.kr / 118 without area code)
- ② Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-550-9531~2)
- ③ Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-2000)
- ④ Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr / 1566-0112)